Windham Hill CD Finds

Normally I wouldn't do a review on an artist or album in random order, but since this is only temporarily, I thought it would not only keep you guys entertained but it can also help me get back into the swing of things in terms of blog post making.

Anyway, the reason I only come on here monthly now is because I haven't been on here lately due to college work and illnesses in the stomach. During the days when I'm not on, however, I have purchased my own copies of Windham Hill CDs at my nearest Goodwill store. So far, I bought three. I've seen more but I couldn't afford all of them so I selected the ones that were in the best condition so far. The following Windham Hill CDs I purchased are: Jim Brickman - By Heart: Piano Solos, Nightnoise: A Windham Hill Retrospective, and Modern Mandolin Quartet - Intermezzo.

 Here is a picture of the Windham Hill CD finds that I managed to purchase at Goodwill so far:


I am really excited to share with you these albums. I will be posting one of these albums on my blog every Wednesday for three weeks starting next Wednesday until I'm able to run this blog the way I used to. I'm sorry for the monthly inconveniences for 2014 is not my year. Thank you all for understanding.

Happy Easter! See you next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live at Montreux (1984)

George Winston - December 1982 (Christmas 2014 Post)