My Return & Israbox Find

Well I'm back. I know it has been a long while but I felt that it was time to update my blog. What I plan to do in the near future is find any albums (mostly in CD and mp3 formats) under the Windham Hill label that I own rather than post stuff I don't, which will make it easier on my part and more interesting on yours. As long as I keep checking my nearby Goodwill store, I can find all sorts of interesting stuff. Previous posts may either be re-posted with updated content and links or just simply re-edited so to keep it fresh on here. I will also review albums of the "Windham Hill Retrospective" and "Pure" series as well so do expect another Nightnoise post soon. In other news, I was browsing the music site Israbox to see if I could download any free songs to add to my Spotify playlists that aren't already on Spotify and I stumbled across this. It's the 1984 album, "Islands" by Scott Cossu.


Here is the front cover.




Here is the back cover, which features Cossu's picture in the top middle. It also mention the tracks on each side of the record.




And here is what the labels look link on both sides A and B.




If I'm not mistaking it is claimed to be a vinyl rip but I cannot tell if it's true as the quality is very high, contains very little surface noise and sounds less pure and robust. But hey, I can't tell anymore. :P My ears have gotten so used to it that it sounds normal to me now. Still, I downloaded the album and listened all the way through.

Here is the link to downloading the album: http://uploaded.net/file/2iog0jbb

I also recommend that you purchase this album legally to be safe, whether it be physical or digital formats. Here is the Amazon link:

http://www.amazon.com/Islands-Scott-Cossu/dp/B000000NFY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458792104&sr=8-1&keywords=scott+cossu+islands

I will do a further review of this album in another blog post later on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live at Montreux (1984)

Let Them Say (1989)