Happy St. Patrick's Day Weekend!

I've decided that I would continue making blog posts either before or by April or during the summer, when I have more time. I've been having "releasing" problems and have been struggling with school work. Once things get organized, I will be able to update my posts and get back on track.

So before I return to posting regular material on this blog, I thought it would be nice to share something special for St. Patrick's Day that is Windham Hill related.

Today I will be reviewing the CD, "Windham Hill Classics: Celtic Legacy".




Basically this is a compilation of celtic new age music composed by Windham Hill artists.


Here are the reviews from Amazon.com:
5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer delight August 26, 2001
 
Format:Audio CD
"I've had this for a year, and it's absolutely lovely, excellent meditation music. "Gwenlaise" is, hands down, the most beautiful piece I've ever been privileged to hear."
4.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Legacy May 15, 2011 
By Another Music Man
Format:Audio CD|Amazon Verified Purchase
"Sure there are many Celtic Music collections out there but this one from Windam Hill is a Classic unto itself. Smooth and eclectic." 
5.0 out of 5 stars great easy listening music June 3, 2012
 
Format:Audio CD|Amazon Verified Purchase
"I love this cd.It is a great easy listening cd.It arrived when promised and in the shape as promised.I would recommend this cd to anyone who likes great background music.It is terrific."
Here is the link to purchase it:

 http://www.amazon.com/Windham-Hill-Classics-Celtic-Legacy/dp/B00004NKAK/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live at Montreux (1984)

George Winston - December 1982 (Christmas 2014 Post)