Up Close 21 (1995, Windham Hill/High Street Records/Boston Acoustic)

Today, I will be reviewing Manring's 1995 album, "Up Close 21" from the three-record labels, Windham Hill, High Street Records and Boston Acoustic.




This is Michael Manring's fifth studio album, and to be honest, I haven't found anything about this album in terms of reviews. As a matter of fact, I can't even find any of the songs from the album on YouTube. All I can say is that, based on the track listings, it's a collection of previously recorded or re-recorded material. That's all I know. If anybody has any other information on this album and/or has a copy of it, please let me know in a comment so I can update my post. In the meantime, here's the track listings: 

1. Life in the Trees 
2. Cruel and Unusual 
3. Oyasumi Nasai 
4. Hopeful 
5. Red Right Returning
6. Blue Orleans
7. Welcoming
8. Monkey Businessman
9. On a Day of Many Angels
10. Snales Got Legs

And here's the link to download the limited edition of this CD:

http://www.amazon.com/Up-Close-21-Michael-Manring/dp/B000SKVW54

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live at Montreux (1984)

George Winston - December 1982 (Christmas 2014 Post)