About Manring's Albums

Introduction

Welcome to Season 2 of Windham Hill Memories! This year, I will continue coverage of the albums by Michael Manring and other artists under the Windham Hill Label. First off, I want to say that some of his later albums from the 1990s and 2000s that I will be posting about are NOT under the Windham Hill Label, but of other record labels. This must've been due to the label's downfall period and/or when Will Ackerman sold that label to his wife (of that time), Anne Robinson-Ackerman (Robinson being her maiden name).
Any information on what really happened, please let me know. Anyway, I will start by covering his original albums, then his collaboration ones later on down the road. Next week will be on his 1986 Windham Hill album, Unusual Weather. Stay tuned! - Erica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live at Montreux (1984)

Let Them Say (1989)