Pure Will Ackerman (2006)

As I come closer to completing my William Ackerman posts, I must now state that this week's post is another "greatest hits" album by Ackerman, called "Pure Will Ackerman" from 2006. I call this one a "greatest hits" album because, like "A Windham Hill Retrospective: William Ackerman" from 1993, it contains previously recorded tracks. It's not a bad album, but if you're a huge fan of his music and you wish to save money from buying all of his albums, I'd recommend it. It summarizes his career as an artist and it's beautiful music to relax to.




Reposted from another month because I couldn't find any other video to post.





But I didn't forget to post the track-listing:

1. Processional 
2. Driving 
3. The Bricklayer's Beautiful Daughter 
4. Shella's Pictures 
5. Climbing in Geometry 
6. A Child's Song 
7. Anne's Song 
8. The Impending Death of the Virgin Spirit 
9. Walk With Me 
10. Pacific I 
11. Singing Crocodile 
12. Ventana 
13. Briars Above the Well 
14. Mr. Jackson's Hat 
15. Hawk Circle 
16. Murray's Song

To order your copy, you know where to order it by now: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live at Montreux (1984)

George Winston - December 1982 (Christmas 2014 Post)